Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all those of you who like sepultura and arch enemy...

Options
  • 04-08-2005 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey just noticed this now... if you have chaos A.D. or any sepultura live album that has it put on Terrories now.... listen to the intro... great drum intro of course...

now if you have arch enemies new album Doomsday Machine listen to machtkampf... sound familiar?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

only have the first one on me :(
    but they rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i also only have chaos ad but damn does igor rock the skins.i love my seps collection.wish they were touring at the moment still double album from andreas soonish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ye could prbably preview the first 30 seconds on amazon or something...

just looked it up doesn't look like you can o well... theyre exactly the same anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

That's not the first time I've noticed similarities, I recall some song of theirs being very similar to a Napalm Death track although it could have been the other way around.

• Advertisement

dead eyes see no future.. the solo thing in it is very like a solo in hangar 18 by megadeth and theres a song on an earlier album that sounds exactly like the intro for hangar 18 too but just dropped tuned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

The chorus riff in the song "Pilgrim" by Arch Enemy sounds alot like a riff from the song "Astronomy" on the Garage Inc. album I think it is.

jeez that pilgrim riff chorus riff is so bad especially when its compared tothe verse riff... i always fast forward that part

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

dont forget tear down the walls(intro) is the exact same as mansons antichrist superstar me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

steoob wrote:
    dead eyes see no future.. the solo thing in it is very like a solo in hangar 18 by megadeth and theres a song on an earlier album that sounds exactly like the intro for hangar 18 too but just dropped tuned
    Is that Burning Angel? Theres another similiarity between megadeth and arch enemy - the intro for A Secret Place off cryptic writings is very similiar to Shadows And Dust.

• Advertisement
Advertisement