Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Definitely not criticising anyone at all

• 04-08-2005 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

From now on, all my posts are going to be equal-opportunity, non-judgmental, fibre-rich, low-fat, non-discriminatory outpourings of niceness to everybody. And in saying everybody, I don't want you to think that I'm being in any way disrespectful to any minorities of any kind. Ever. OK? I don't know who the people are that do these things. They're definitely not from any particular grouping within our society. They could be your family or mine. But I just wanted to say what wonderful human beings they are, and how much I admire them:

People who burn rolls of copper wire, sending huge clouds of toxic smoke into the open air.

People who park in large groups at the side of the main road and leave mounds of rubbish behind them.

People who race sulkies side-by-side on the Childers Road.

People who drive quad-bikes at high speed along the Plassey bank where others are walking.

People who allow their horses to wander around housing estates that residents are trying to keep safe for their children.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I wonder which group of people you are stereotyping here

If you dont like my policy against degrading other peoples cultures then take it to feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement