Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer ....

Options
  • 04-08-2005 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭

... is half over :p

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

BS, it's more than two thirds over. Sure we're back to full time, yes full time education in a few weeks now.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Actually, it's autumn. Summer ended several days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Damn School Damn You!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

eh STFU haha its over 2 thirds over and i just did 4th year so ive forgotten how to work yaaaaay ! now to show a pencil up my hole til i forget...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

steoob wrote:
    eh STFU haha its over 2 thirds over and i just did 4th year so ive forgotten how to work yaaaaay ! now to show a pencil up my hole til i forget...

Iam going to need professional help going back to school.
    I was getting sick of it coming up to the holidays :(
    Noooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

So I'm the only one looking forward to it yea?

Na I am too. But only for the first few days then i'll HATE it again :p

Usually I am but I'm not looking forward to it at ALL this year. Even if it's TY and should be fun, etc., I don't want to go back to having to get up at 8 in the morning.

oh dear god i forgot all about that..AHHH DAMNIT. I cant wake up before 1 as of present :eek:

And especially those winter morns. :(

ugh....early mornings are terrible!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

I was woken up today by my brother at 12 and that's really early for me so I'm f**ked going back to school! And all the buying of school books I just hate that and I've lost my book list aswell....

muahahahaha we rent ours in the school. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Luckily I get around the whole booklist thing as I don't know what subject I'll be doing next year :) .

Not looking forward to it really, I mean it'll be cool to see "schoolfriends" again, but we'll all be split up into different classes, and the early mornings/having to spend 20 minutes out of every hour actually listening just doesn't add up to being a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I don't either, but we have a TY bonding day, so I'll find out then. I know that I'm doing bridge though.....yes the card game.

Havent thought that we will be split up for classes..
    I just picked the first few subjects that sounded good :(

I didnt really pick subjects that would put me in classes with friends, but I should have at least 2 or 3 friends in each class, thing is I'd like to take things seriously and being around friends can be distracting...what do we do for the first 2 weeks before we get our results? I dont think we get split up untill our results are back..

I'm going into TY and so far have bought none of my books because I'm not sure what subjects I'm doing. If there is such an option.
    I reckon I'll do what I did last year; neglect to get most of the books until school actually starts, then sort out what I need.

Yea..what do we do until we get our results?

I call on all who have finished the junior cert to answer this question :confused: ...please :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Well in my school you're split up straight away, then when the results come out you might be moved to a better/worse class, but the subject choices you get wont change unless you failed it in the JC..

That's just my school though.

Our subject choice was changed 3 times. People have left as there is'nt enough choice of subjects. 4 along with the mandatory.

• Advertisement

People in my school are leaving because there's no LCA, I reckon there's no LCA because they WANT these people to leave tbh.

No offence to my school but we need LCA.

So does mine....Poblachtach! Why arent you coming to the gathering? *does puppy dog look*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

no LCA?? lol that sucks

LCA sucks...I have my reasons. :mad:

Rozabeez wrote:
    So does mine....Poblachtach! Why arent you coming to the gathering? *does puppy dog look*
    Convince me to go.. :(
    Iam afraid me and matthewthebig will have a big fight. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Eh, I'll buy you coffee/beverage of your choice if you go? And Mattewthebig is really friendly. And not actually a junior certer, so he wont be there!

Where is it? Buy me tea :D

Stephens Green, 26th of August.....2pm?

You'll get your tea! and Matt's not going, and yea he IS really nice! We'd like to seeya there Poblachtach!

• Advertisement

My parents.

Advertisement