Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucas

Options
  • 05-08-2005 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

I have a conditional offer in Belfast for architecture but i think I might be one grade off the offer. they want BBBBCC but I think I got ABBCCC. Anyone know if they are in any way felxible with their offers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

are u able to apply for ucas this late if your moving to england after you applied to cao?

My mate says you can but i dunno. HE says if you ring them up they can accomodate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

I have a conditional offer in Belfast for architecture but i think I might be one grade off the offer. they want BBBBCC but I think I got ABBCCC. Anyone know if they are in any way felxible with their offers?
    i think they're flexible enough.. if u got ur A in a subject that is relevent to the course, you'll be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ashmurph

ya, i heard dey r quite flexible. if u miss it u can ring dem straight away and its quite likely u wil stil get in if u meet d min requirements

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

are u able to apply for ucas this late if your moving to england after you applied to cao?

My mate says you can but i dunno. HE says if you ring them up they can accomodate you.

Yes you can!! get moving though, go to www.ucas.com and fill out the form. You can only apply to colleges that are available on clearing on the 18th of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Just one question (Brought this thread from the vault)
    When they say AABBC or BBBBB or whatever, does that mean honours?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

id say the A substitutes for the B when did you apply i got my letter on the 23 of this month saying ucas sent them of but havent got any word since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I dont know what you mean sorry :-/

the course i want says 360 points with AAAA

Do i need honours As?

Advertisement