Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 Toll Bridge - New Lanes

Options
  • 05-08-2005 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Let get the 2 new easy pass lanes closed they are causing severe traffic jams. Who else is expereienceing this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

i agree, southbound is particularly bad.

they removed them a few days last week after initially added in and all was fine, gone to sh*te again sine re-introduced.

I was looking at it this morning and eazy pass cars are only using one lane anyway, their usual one, majority of people pay so one lane not being used at all.....joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

dunser wrote:
    Let get the 2 new easy pass lanes closed they are causing severe traffic jams. Who else is expereienceing this

yeah I've noticed a big difference since they opened the second express lane, not I think the one they were planning though. Coming from the N4 in the evenings has become a nightmare from about 4pm onwards as congestion has been doubled on the bridge with people trying to get out of the 2 right most lanes into one lane that only opens into the plaza around 30 metres or so before the tolls. Coming from the northside in the mornings is not as bad, mainly because I think the road opens out into the plaza sooner. Still, it too has got worse, don't know what they were thinking really, like what's the advantage in having an easy pass if you're going to be stuck on the N4 just like everyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Folks We need to do something its crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Yeah, get an eazypass...

*whisper* (that kind of is the point of this whole thing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Eveyone has a eazy pass, Why should I be stopped in traffic if I am not using the Bridge

• Advertisement
Advertisement