Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cd/radio unlocking code.

Options
  • 05-08-2005 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi!
    I have a new jeep and am after locking out the radio in it. I contacted the dealer for the code but he never had it. Does anybody know of where I could get the unlocking code for
    a blaupunkt cd30 lausanne cd player/radio?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Xantus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

There was a place called Beaver Engineering, Tallaght that used to be able to unblock Blaupunkt radios. Not sure if they are still operating. Anyway they are located across the road from the Land Rover garage on the Greenhills Road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

If the car came with that radio, or the dealer installed it, they should have the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Advertisement