Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nice Audi

Options
  • 05-08-2005 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

AUDI A8 in silver...Seemingly made for a sheik,

by the way not the colour silver, the metal....

could be fake, but still looks wicked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

its not a fake ive seen a bmw with full body work done in chrome before , nice touch i think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

nice!...very heavy??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

its real but possiably polished aluminium? seen that done before.
    Nice car.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Sarge wrote:
    its not a fake ive seen a bmw with full body work done in chrome before , nice touch i think :)
    www.chromem3.com
    (some people shouldnt be allowed have a car!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Audi A8 always had an aluminium designed space frame as it is lighter than steel and easier to mold.

The original A8 show car launched in 1994 was done like this one in aluminium with no paint I think to enfisize the fact that it was the first production car to be made from all-aluminium including body, chassis and most engine components.

This type of finish was never offered to customers offically from the factory but if money is no object then I'm sure Audi were more than willing to accommodate this wealthy owner.

I remember saying a program before where a similar wealthy Arab had a Rolls Royce made of gold plating. It might well have been the Saudi King at the time.

Advertisement