Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt bb plus price reduced

• 05-08-2005 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has already been discussed but cant find a thread about it but I just got a letter from esat saying bb plus was now only 42.50 or 40 if you take up online billing. Overall savings per year of 84 euro, in saying that im six months in and ive still to get a bill from them.

Info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

In that 6 months have they taken any money from your account?
    BT only do online billing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

they are known for that, and mostly likely they will charge the entire lot together after a year or 2 or more lol.

either way, they are supposed to send you an invoice for the TOTAL amoun to be taken, at least 14 days prior ( if via DirectDebit )

BT have always been on the 'very dodgy' side when it comes to billing & accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

nope not a penny and i gave them my bank details in jan but sure the money is building up waiting for them to take it so im not bothered but its nice that it will be a little bit less now :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

They have yet to suck any money from my account as well(credit card payment)...but I'm sure its only a matter of time.

Had them since March!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Have to say mine has been fine. Got a letter confirming Bank details & dates DD would be taken & all spot on. Next DD is due in sept wait & see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Sarn

Thanks for the confirmation, I was trying to puzzle out the extra €5 on my bill. Incidentally, they announced this online bill discount a good while ago. As an existing customer who was already on online billing (no choice as we all know) I decided to confirm it on their website, no discount has yet been applied.

Checked my latest online bill and they're charging me €65 for 2 months bt broadband. The additional €5 must be for the paper bill that I won't be receiving. I'm sure it'll only take a few phonecalls/emails and several months to get it sorted.

Advertisement