Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoo In Cork!!

Options
  • 05-08-2005 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

just to let everyone know, hot new boyband zoo will be performing there new single aswel as other tracks on friday 12th august in cubin's nightclub,cork! they will be on stage at 11:30pm! i think its just normal admission fee for tickets, but unsure so i'll post it up when i find out the details later! the night should be one to remember! cant explain yet, just take my word for it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Shouldn't they be playing in the other place?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

just take my work for it!
    Work enough watching a boy band without having to do yours as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CLAIRE22222

what other place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I am HUGELY disappointed by the content of this thread.

I was all excited at the prospect of a new zoo...

Shame on you!

• Advertisement

I am HUGELY disappointed by the content of this thread.

I was all excited at the prospect of a new zoo...

Shame on you!

Me too. Damn Weslife wannabes! :rolleyes: Then again some of them look like they'd fit in well in a zoo.

westlife and zoo are soo not alike! the only similarity is thatboth bands had 5 members! and dey were all boys! zoo's song arent soppy love songs like westlifes, there a mix of pop, RnB wiith a hint of rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ClareBear wrote:
    Me too. Damn Weslife wannabes! :rolleyes: Then again some of them look like they'd fit in well in a zoo.
    Now, now... lets not be hasty and say some nasty things about zoos that we might regret later on.

westlife and zoo are soo not alike! the only similarity is thatboth bands had 5 members! and dey were all boys! zoo's song arent soppy love songs like westlifes, there a mix of pop, RnB wiith a hint of rock!

See all I heard there was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (aka the sound of a teenage girl)

Ah I'm only joking. I went through a Take That phase, I don't have a leg to stand on! ;)

• Advertisement

I've got a Charlotte Church track on my hard drive, and J-Lo and Avril Lavigne feature regularly on my playlists. But boy bands....?

adam

there not the boyband type, the only reason there a boy band is cos there a band n there lads! there not lyk the westlife/east-17/boyzone type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

do they play instruments? no
    i've seen them loads, i work in promo's. they are truly awful.

good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

That was excellent!

Femmy wrote:
    do they play instruments? no
    i've seen them loads, i work in promo's. they are truly awful.

i've seen em loads too, i work in promo/pr, and i have a different opinion! i think they have the ability to go far

i've seen em loads too, i work in promo/pr, and i have a different opinion! i think they have the ability to go far
    Well, you would...

dahamsta wrote:
    Well, you would...

HA HA.

ur 20???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

what other place?

"The Other Place" = gay nightclub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

:rolleyes: Please... What have our gay friends done to deserve more boyband dross in their midst...? ;-)

Rock indeed, how can you have Rock when you don't know the difference between a plectrum and a fret, and judging by the OP, be barely able to spell either term... Louis "failed priest from Kiltimagh" Walsh would love that girl...

• Advertisement
Advertisement