Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stationery Shop in Dublin

Options
  • 05-08-2005 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for a GREAT stationery shop in Dublin, particularly one that sells a range of raw materials (pretty papers etc) to make event invitations (weddings, engagement parties, birthdays etc).

I know I could order online, but I'm keen to see and touch before I buy. The type of store I'm looking for is something similar to PaperChase in London.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Daintree on Camden Street is the place for you.

www.daintree.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 earth_99

Hey, that places looks great, thanks muchly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

No probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fefa09

Hi there,

I'd think twice before using Daintree to print your invitations. I've just come back from there having called in at lunchtime to collect my wedding invitations. No envelopes were supplied with my RSVP cards as discussed and paid for the at the time of ordering. The manager absolutely refused to accept that the price I was quoted included envelopes and insisted i should pay more. Her attitude was very condesending and the whole episode has left a bad taste in my mouth!

Wow. You know this thread is 5 years old?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Why not just go to Easons?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Easons are over priced. Go to Evans, it's a hidden gem. http://www.kmevans.com/
    Not much of a website, but it has directions!

Advertisement