Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Wrong With NUIGalway??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Electronic & Computer Engineer. 25 years old, but 1,000 would do, if you're rounding up to the nearest thousand.

:eek: whats this an Eelectronic and computer engineer rounding off! what the hell is the world coming 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

Electronic & Computer Engineer. 25 years old, but 1,000 would do, if you're rounding up to the nearest thousand.

Awh frogs. I was thinking of Paddy Jordan. I was 975 years out. My apologies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well I'd love to know what it is you've heard and I could try to defend myself! :)
    omg teh stalkage! hopped over from sin to foil rumours eh.
    all it is is that some ppl said you were an asshole that has dubious intentions for us stundents :D somebody didnt like something about some parking thing too,dunno,i dozed off as he as boring.I ill give you the benefit of the doubt as i hope to graduate in your fine and remarkable chosen course.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ruadan

Do it, sin is crap, despite being offline for upwards of a year for repairs or some such, the boardsarethe only bit any good.

Advertisement