Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadrunner All-Stars Sessions

Options
  • 05-08-2005 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Apparently, a new cd is coming out to mark the 25th anniversary of Roadrunner Records. I normally wouldn't be going near something like that, but look at the musicians on it! http://www.blistering.com/fastpage/fpengine.php/link/1/templateid/9971/tempidx/1/menuid/1

I mean, there's a song written by Type O Negative's keyboardist with Mikael Akerfeldt on vocals, and a Joey Jordison track with vocals from Glen Benton!
    Plus, JAMES MURPHY is on it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

And Sean Malone and Steve DiGiorgio!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, that actually looks interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

why does it mention nailnbomb as one of the bands.it should really be fudge tunnel.oh well at least its different and a good idea compared to rehash of Roots for the 4th time.with the bsides which were realised twice already on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

This could be really good or a tragedy. I'm hoping for really good.

Advertisement