Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking forward to returning to college?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i actually cant wait to get back, its gonna seem like a doddle compared to smelly work, even though its forth year!! and cant wait to see the new blood...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

I was looking foward to going back about 5 mins ago. I was thinking, great, I'll have stuff to do and all, but then I thought, damn, when I go back to college, I'll have stuff to do and all. So its really a hard one to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

yea, i def get that, all the time. mmm, do i cure the boredom by doing something constructive, even though i know that once i start all i wanna do is sit on my ass?

the only reason i dont like goin back to college is the fact that you have to see all the people you dont want to see again, plus for some reason, everybody has a better, or more extreme story than the one you just told, it gets pretty annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

fade wrote:
    plus for some reason, everybody has a better, or more extreme story than the one you just told, it gets pretty annoying

I know that feeling, ****ers over in the us.....

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

it doesnt matter where you are, some of the best stories are from my local, its just that they "think" its better cos it envolves some guy called "chad".

anyway, id say marcus had a rough summer workin on a fishing boat.........., me i just went on benders the hole time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah he's been doing 19hr days, sounds tire'n, tho he'll come back loaded i spose....

sam is living the high life so i'm told only working 2 - 4 days a week.......

Advertisement