Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Jokes - not offensive

• 05-08-2005 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A blonde lady was driving along the highway when a blonde police officer pulled her over for speeding.
    Officer: May I see your licence?
    Lady: What does it look like?
    Officer: Its a rectangular thing with a photo of you on it.
    The lady looks through her bag and pulls out her compact mirror and hands it to the officer.
    The officer opens it up and says 'If you had told me you were a police officer I wouldn't have pulled you over.'

At a local college dance, a guy from America asked the girl from Sweden to dance. While they were dancing, he gives her a little squeeze, and says, "In America, we call this a hug".
    She replies, "Yaah, in Sveden, we call it a hug too."
    A little later, he gives her a peck on the cheek, and says, "In America, we call this a kiss"
    She replies, "Yaah, in Sveden, we call it a kiss too."
    Towards the end of the night, and a lot of drinks later, he takes her out on the campus lawn, and proceeds to have sex with her, and says, "In America, we call this a grass sandwich".
    She says, "Yaaah in Sveden, we call it a grass sandwich too, but we usually put more meat in it."

A small tourist hotel was all abuzz about an afternoon wedding where the groom was 95 and the bride was 23.
    The groom looked pretty feeble and the feeling was that the wedding night might kill him, because his bride was a healthy, vivacious young woman.
    But lo and behold, the next morning, the bride came down the main staircase slowly, step by step, hanging onto the banister for dear life.
    She finally managed to get to the counter of the little shop in the hotel. The clerk looked really concerned, "Whatever happened to you, honey? You look like you've been wrestling an alligator!"
    The bride groaned, hung on to the counter and managed to speak, "Ohhh God! He told me he'd been saving up for 75 years and I thought he meant his money!!"

After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
    "C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "how many women have you slept with?"
    "Baby," he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit".
    Kim promised she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.
    "Okay," he said, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, 11, 12, 13.."

Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, when he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped."
    His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So the first fella did just that.
    The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?"
    "She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, 'I'll see you in two hours'."

In a check out line the other day and the couple were arguing about whose turn it was to pay.
    The clerk was kind of listening until she heard the lady said to the guy, "Stop being a scrote."
    With a furrowed brow the clerk asked, "What is a scrote?"
    Without missing a beat the lady responded, "Short for scrotum. He is somewhere between a prick and an asshole."

Advertisement