Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheapest place for bike tyres in Dublin??

Options
  • 05-08-2005 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for either Bridgestone BT 45's or Pirelli Sport / City Demons. I was told that the Bike Tyre Co were the cheapest but they dont have the size I'm looking for!!

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Blakestown Tyres comes recommended on many of the other forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,873 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Spogpean wrote:
    I'm looking for either Bridgestone BT 45's or Pirelli Sport / City Demons. I was told that the Bike Tyre Co were the cheapest but they dont have the size I'm looking for!!
    They'll get in whatever you want. The BT45 I was looking for took 4 weeks but that was due to Bridgestone Ireland going on holidays... was an oddball size. Usually if they don't have it in stock they can get it in a couple of days.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Advertisement