Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SSP And 450 Splash Banned By Vince McMahon

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

Actually Noble was brought back in as he was getting rave reviews in ROH.

>>> Rave Reviews??? The two jobbers in the opening match in ROH tends to get "rave reviews"

LOL. What segment are you watching? It's sh*t. There isn't good heat from it at all. Most fans use the segment as a bathroom break. "Going nuts"?! LOL.

>>> Do you watch the thing??? I doubt you do. He puts on the Masterlock, the crowd starts going beserk seeing if the guy will get out of it.

People ARE talking about Masters. They're asking why this meathead is getting a push at the expense of other better wrestlers. Recently he got a win over Shelton Benjamin, a wrestler far more deserving of a push. And people are talking about London - they're asking why he's so underrated.

>>> Benjamin deserves a push??? The piece of garbage desreves to be fired. Eight months as IC champ did nothing for him. It's about time he started putting people over.

LOL. You're such a hypocrite. Why don't you ask Steven Richards how safe your precious Chris Masters is in the ring?!

>>> As if anyone cares about Stevie Richards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

>>> Rave Reviews??? The two jobbers in the opening match in ROH tends to get "rave reviews"

Actually Noble just won the title there.
    >>> Do you watch the thing??? I doubt you do.

Oh you doubt I watch it do you? LOL. Living up to your handle.
    He puts on the Masterlock, the crowd starts going beserk seeing if the guy will get out of it.

Nonsense.The crowd is asleep when it happens. The original plan of asking 'fans' from the audience to participate was scrapped as people were so apathetic towards it!
    >>> Benjamin deserves a push??? The piece of garbage desreves to be fired. Eight months as IC champ did nothing for him. It's about time he started putting people over.

He had a match with Michaels that will no doubt be a contender for match of the year and he brought respect back to the belt. To say he deserves to be fired and that he is garbage, and that Masters deserves a push, leads me to think you know nothing about wrestling. A pity.
    >>> As if anyone cares about Stevie Richards

LOL. So you acknowledge your hypocrisy? You criticise London and suggest he injures people, whilst at the same tie praising Masters who broke Richards' nose in his first WWE match, which is the height of hypocrisy.

You haven't a clue, pal. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Excuse me but how do you equate banning moves off the top rope to "no more wrestling". That's idiotic.

I'm thinking of this guy.....he's a great wrestler, never does any crap off the top rope.......oh yeah....HHH. And The Rock, And Randy Orton, and, as much as it sickens me to sayit, that idiot Cena.

Because REALLY - they'd all suffer if the WWE banned top rope stuff. You truly are a moron

Your right I'm a moron. For my peneance I'm currently watching every Masterlock challenge 10 times in succession as an act of contrition.

Have mercy on my soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I'm thinking of this guy.....he's a great wrestler, never does any crap off the top rope.......oh yeah....HHH. And The Rock, And Randy Orton, and, as much as it sickens me to sayit, that idiot Cena.

man i have to thank you, just spent 5 minutes straight laughing at the thought of someone calling Randy Orton and John Cena great wrestlers.

And then just when i'd stopped laughing at that you got me going again by giving out about James Gibson and steroids while having a pic of chris masters in your sig.

Man you're just too much, you should post more in humour :rolleyes:

oh wait this is the wrestling forum :eek:

He had a match with Michaels that will no doubt be a contender for match of the year and he brought respect back to the belt. To say he deserves to be fired and that he is garbage, and that Masters deserves a push, leads me to think you know nothing about wrestling. A pity.

>>>>> The guy who thinks the WWE should only hire crappy cruiserweights think I know nothing about wrestling?

And then just when i'd stopped laughing at that you got me going again by giving out about James Gibson and steroids while having a pic of chris masters in your sig.

>>> As anyone could tell you - Noble was orginally fired for being caught out shooting roids up his ass. The WWE didnt care - but it could have gone public, so they had to fire him, but said as long as he didnt go work for Jarrett in the themepark - they'd bring him back in a while.

man i have to thank you, just spent 5 minutes straight laughing at the thought of someone calling Randy Orton and John Cena great wrestlers.

>>> I never called Cena a good wrestler. Cena's an insult to bad wrestlers.

LOL. So you acknowledge your hypocrisy? You criticise London and suggest he injures people, whilst at the same tie praising Masters who broke Richards' nose in his first WWE match, which is the height of hypocrisy.

>>>> Masters breaking Richards face was an accident, and partially Richards fault. If London injured anyone itd probably be deliberate (probably)

He had a match with Michaels that will no doubt be a contender for match of the year and he brought respect back to the belt. To say he deserves to be fired and that he is garbage, and that Masters deserves a push, leads me to think you know nothing about wrestling. A pity

>>> Benajmin HAS WAY more problems than me not liking him. You ask yourself how many matches he's lost recently, coallated to how may times he's screwed up his idiotic diving to the outside bit.

Actually Noble just won the title there

>>>> Like the ROH title means ANYTHING. And anyway he's going back to rot on Velocity, so he's losing it soon.

>>>>> The guy who thinks the WWE should only hire crappy cruiserweights think I know nothing about wrestling?

When did I say the WWE should only hire cruiserweights? You're a bit confused mate.
    >>>> Masters breaking Richards face was an accident, and partially Richards fault. If London injured anyone itd probably be deliberate (probably)

And you had the audacity to call someone else a moron? With a response like that? London probably injures people deliberately? Are you for real?
    >>> Benajmin HAS WAY more problems than me not liking him. You ask yourself how many matches he's lost recently, coallated to how may times he's screwed up his idiotic diving to the outside bit.

Results are predetermined so the matches he loses doesn't make him a bad wrestler! And what problems has he got? He held the IC title for a very long time. He's obviously trusted. As for screwing up moves, you might want to check out some of Chris Masters' matches. And why did you answer this point twice?
    >>>> Like the ROH title means ANYTHING. And anyway he's going back to rot on Velocity, so he's losing it soon.

What titles has Masters won? Chris Masters will be very lucky if he avoids being sent down to OVW in the near future. As soon as someone breaks the Masterlock (Big Show?) he will flounder. He is average in the ring and when the best thing about a wrestler is his entrance, things are very bad indeed!

How about Masters starts up another challenge instead of the Masterlock - how long can you last before I break a part of your anatomy with my sloppy, stiff wrestling style?! The other wrestlers wouldn't stand a chance...

It was only Steven Richards.

Masters was back on Raw the next week, showing how much the WWE care about Richards to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

What do you mean it was only Steven Richards? Richards is one of the most respected wrestlers backstage. He's been in every fed and has been in WWE since 99. He jobbed a lot of his career but he's still with the company cause he's solid in every aspect. He's been given storylines and angles over the years and got great receptions (heat or pops), hell they even give him his own factions! He nearly concussed JBL on purpose and he's still with the company, thats how much WWE value him. Give me Steven Richards whatever the angle over anything involving Chris Masters anyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It was only Steven Richards.

Masters was back on Raw the next week, showing how much the WWE care about Richards to begin with.

Did you not see Masters on Heat for about the next two weeks after he broke Richard's nose, in matches against unknowns!!

If London injured anyone itd probably be deliberate (probably)? Are you kidding me!!!

• Advertisement

The same way you were "kidding" about cruiserweights having saved the WWE back in 1997.

You lot should watch wrestling with me and my friends. Cruiserweights get turned off. They're too fake looking. All that bouncy bouncy crap just makes us laugh.

And as for Chris Masters - HOW DARE the WWE give the guy ten minutes to try and get over. If they got rid of him and let HHH talk for another 10 minutes - youd complain about that aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

And as for Chris Masters - HOW DARE the WWE give the guy ten minutes to try and get over. If they got rid of him and let HHH talk for another 10 minutes - youd complain about that aswell.

Actually i'd rather they let HHH talk then having to watch the pathetic masterlock challenge anyday!!

Actually i'd rather they let HHH talk then having to watch the pathetic masterlock challenge anyday!!

Same here!

HHH isnt back until Oct.3

Get used to the Masterlock.

There is no getting used to the Masterlock. It's terrible. I was hoping once Angle went to RAW the Angle Invitational would replace his segments altogether. However the Masterlock Challenge remains to bore people.

You should give it a chance. How dare the WWE try and get a new guy some heat, just because he's an ex-bodybuilder.

• Advertisement

In all honesty. It was terrible when he was doing it on jobbers week in week out. I thought once the heat wrestlers try it it might get interesting but it still isnt.

With Angles invitational i thought there was an opening for a new superstar to come in and make a name for himself by beating Angle. Kinda bad Eugene won. With the Masterlock I dont care who breaks it first and i wont be impressed by any new guy who breaks it cause it means nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

HHH isnt back until Oct.3

Get used to the Masterlock.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll tape it, and use it as a cure for insomnia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hahaha! Yeah Chris Masters is getting on my nerves with his whole Masterlock thing.
    If anybody can break it,it's the Game,"becease he is That Damn Good!"

Actually, I think the plan for HHH is to beat Cena as quick as he can and end this godforsaken experiment and bunt Cena out the nearest door.

You dont like Cena? You aint so bad....

• Advertisement

I downright despise the guy.

I like anybody who hates Cena that twat :mad: , I hate so damn much I seem to be the only person who hated him
    apart from my brother at the Bash, well in the area that I was seated in anyway,

I was upstairs on the balcony (wearing a NWO shirt that a gang of kids fixated on) and sat on my hands during Cena's match

Bad thing with Cena is I have an OVW best of dvd and when he was called Prototype he was pretty decent. Now all he does is gimmicky moves and plays to the crowd. Shame really.

Oh gosh you should have seen me and my brother when Stone Cold Steve Austin Stunnered 'em.
    Oh god we went mental when that happened(best thing that happened all night).

Advertisement