Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Glorious Imperial Republic of Invernia

• 05-08-2005 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

During the second week of session 2 2005 the nation of Invernia came into being. Ruled by Emperor Zack and The Dark Lord Kierannus Tyrannus it lays claim to the following territories:

The CTYI Res.
    The entire County of Mayo ( and the nicer parts of rosscomon)
    Mars
    A small public toilet in Sligo Town.

Our national anthem is the classic "My lovely horse". Our national animal is the Cathal O Keefe and our currency is the pringle. The capital was formerly kitchenopilis but has been temporarily moved to Kilkelly until we become powerful enough to occupy Mexico City.

Should we add Brooklyn to Invernia? 9 votes

Yes!!!
    0% 0 votes
    No!!!
    55% 5 votes
    Dont Care!!!
    22% 2 votes
    Go away your scaring me you pervert!
    22% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Mexico you say?

Eeeenteresting *strokes chin*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mammy

Roscommon has nice parts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

damn straight! The...road to dublin? No, really, it has old lady crossing signs there, with bent over stick figures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

... reminds me of session one, george reading out the ctyi declaration of independence in the middle of the quad... hilarious, that was... the right to mock carlow AND donall.... brilliant

pfffft, I remember the ORIGINAL ctyi declaration of independence last year, session 2....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Piste wrote:
    pfffft, I remember the ORIGINAL ctyi declaration of independence last year, session 2....

Does anybody have that? Definitively?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, just look back to last years threads. But don't post in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I have an original, signed copy of that. That's right... I'm the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Your mom's the man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

I also have an original, signed copy. And I wrote lots of it. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

... reminds me of session one, george reading out the ctyi declaration of independence in the middle of the quad... hilarious, that was... the right to mock carlow AND donall.... brilliant

Unfortunately I remember that :mad: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Carlowboy, I mock you. And I have the capability to do it in real life, as well as in the internet! Ha!

Undergod wrote:
    Carlowboy, I mock you. And I have the capability to do it in real life, as well as in the internet! Ha!
    You wouldn't though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heheheh, Carlow, why the hell didnt i slag you more about that? hell i ripped the piss out of meade for being a meather :P

crash_000 wrote:
    Heheheh, Carlow, why the hell didnt i slag you more about that? hell i ripped the piss out of meade for being a meather :P
    Yeah, but I didn't piss you off like Patrick did ;):D

Undergod wrote:

Yes, but would you really want to be close enough to Donall to mock him to his face if you could possibly help it?

Yes, but would you really want to be close enough to Donall to mock him to his face if you could possibly help it?

You'd know all about the consequences, Chris! ;)

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

Why would we have to get close to Donal when we can slag him perfectly well from the internet?

But I love you really, Donal.

• Advertisement

Jarge!!! wrote:
    Why would we have to get close to Donal when we can slag him perfectly well from the internet?

Exactly! Exactly!

I'm sorry, Donall, but you're just too easy and fun to insult... like shooting fish in a kettle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hmmm, your doing an awful lot of talking about it but donal isnt actually getting much slaggin here.....

Exactly! Exactly!

I'm sorry, Donall, but you're just too easy and fun to insult... like shooting fish in a kettle.

Gahhhhhhh! It's like real life all over again! I went onto the internet to get away from real people who make comments about my place of living

Undergod wrote:
    But I love you really, Donal.
    If you really loved me Bill, you'd know how to spell my name :p

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Piste wrote:

Me too. The right to make jokes about Irwin. The right to hear Land Down Under whenever we want

carlowboy wrote:
    If you really loved me Bill, you'd know how to spell my name :p

I was testing you... honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Lets mock Leitrim instead.
    Tis safer, no-one actually lives there...

Yup, 's just there for decoration, it's one of those 'prnamental' counties.

'pr0namental'? that's an interestingly odd idea?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

cow pr0n...

Advertisement