Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Glorious Imperial Republic of Invernia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No, in Letrim it's sheep pr0n.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

As someone who lives in Leirim, I can tell you, it is not for decoration.......... unless you find bogland and crappy fields particularly attractive......In which case, you wouldnt be taking the piss out of it.If Leitrim was for decoration it would have to look in some way attractive, which it doesnt.

Leitrim does suck though, Im just glad Im really from Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Ye got ye're first set of traffic lights in 2002, didn't ye. Didnt ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

Also the last census is the first one since the famine that the population of leitrim rose. I can't believe we have the entire population of leitrim on boards all one them! Does anyone remember Mary the RA from leitrim i think it was 2003 that she was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Was she the short, cranky one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Ye got ye're first set of traffic lights in 2002, didn't ye. Didnt ye!

Yeah, thats true, God its such a bog! Whats almost as bad is that it was actually on the news that day.
    T.J. wrote:
    Also the last census is the first one since the famine that the population of leitrim rose. I can't believe we have the entire population of leitrim on boards all one them! Does anyone remember Mary the RA from leitrim i think it was 2003 that she was there?

The famine's over? Thank God, we in Leitrim were resorting to cannibalism because the local brothel refused to let us eat their sheep!

Im allowed to say that, Im not actually from Leitrim, I just currently live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

'twas Offaly that was laid claim to in the origninal, 2004 s2 version, wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

Yeah, it was. And the Offaly thing started in Journalism s2 03. The whole thing's been in planning for longer than you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Hmmm...

It never really overthrew the beaurocracy in '04 - at the rate it was going I expected to find all the RA's bound and gagged in a store room somewhere :rolleyes: ...

Advertisement