Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6020

• 05-08-2005 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

is it any use??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

He he.
    I wonder is the silence a good thing or bad??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I got one in April, and pretty much right away I've been looking for a new phone to switch to. I really didn't like the plasticy feel of the phone, the basic 'child' feel to it is quite off-putting after a while, and the usual Nokia freezing and bugs are present. But my two biggest problems were that the keypad kept breaking (the 5 button wouldn't connect when I pressed it, so I couldn't type numbers or text messages properly) and that there was no option to delete all delivery reports at once (I mean this has been standard on Nokias for years and they removed it) so you have to delete each report manually which is annoying if you let them build up.

All in all, it's THE worst phone of ANY brand I've had in 7 years, even my original 5110 was more enjoyable to use.

Advertisement