Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost When New - Mercedes SL??

Options
  • 05-08-2005 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some assistance please. I am trying to find out the "cost when new" for a 1999 Mercedes SL 280 and SL320 please.

I have trawled the internet but to no avail.

Please someone help me with this labour of love

:eek: :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks everyone!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

about 90000 old irish pounds for the 280 and 100000 for the sl320

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Orlsky

Thanks Lomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Post edited as i thought it was about the new style sl. Dont know anything bout the old style ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Orlsky wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

Looking for some assistance please. I am trying to find out the "cost when new" for a 1999 Mercedes SL 280 and SL320 please.

I have trawled the internet but to no avail.

Please someone help me with this labour of love

:eek: :confused::confused::confused:

Thanks everyone!!!

Acc to www.simi.ie website in the archived price lists the SL280 cost £80160 (€101782) and the SL320 cost £84315 (€107057) in January 1999.

Advertisement