Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone get more than 20% reduction with Ignition?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

cormie wrote:
    Hmmmm. Did you get the same error I did? That booking ref is invalid? I was using the delegate pin too. :confused:
    Nope. Just told me "The quoting engine is currently unavailable, please try again later".
    So what are your credentials (age/car/experience etc) and what's the end result with your quote?
    23/1.1 Pug 206/No NCB. Came out at €1699. Much better than anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

And that's fully comp yeah? Not bad with no NCB!

I just tried again using my delegate pin, still no luck, is yours six digits? What is it? Is it similar to this: 138475?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

cormie wrote:
    And that's fully comp yeah? Not bad with no NCB!

I just tried again using my delegate pin, still no luck, is yours six digits? What is it? Is it similar to this: 138475?
    Fully comp yeah. Mine's very similar to yours. Give them a buzz, probably best.

Advertisement