Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Honest Mistake

Options
  • 05-08-2005 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Don't look at the Mods that way
    It was an honest mistake
    An honest mistake

Hello Mr (Mrs) Moderator,
    Happy Friday and more importantly Happy Weekend.Just a quick letter to let you know one of you must have pressed a wrong button in the boards control room which resulted in Pighead being banned from the wonderful After Hours.
    No harm done but could you try and rectify it within the hour as i want to say hello to all my boards buddies.
    With Respect and Forgiveness
    Pighead
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Your banned from AH are you serious I wonder why .........? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Willem D wrote:
    Your banned from AH are you serious I wonder why .........? Lol

eh Lol'ing along with you(nervously).
    Is that a human being "i wonder why"or is it a Sarky "Pffft,I wonder why,tbh"
    I honestly have no idea why i'm banned,i just presumed Seamus sat on the Ban Pighead button by mistake.Just post a gentle letter in Feedback Pighead and everything will be fine once more I said to myself.
    Willem D you sound like a lovely man could you pleasde tell me what on earth is going on.I"M AN INNOCENT PIG

I'll level with Hampton right you have you have obviously reached the end of a very thin and short string .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Och let him back in! The man is legend!

Jeez Oinkhead obviously has his own posse or fan club how much does it cost and is their any sexual favours I can perform to get into the a fore mentioned fan club for free.

• Advertisement

Willem D wrote:
    I'll level with Hampton right you have you have obviously reached the end of a very thin and short string .

Ok i havent a clue what that sentence means and you're obviously a bit tipsy but at the end of the day you're still al ovely fella so could you do me a wee favour and find out what i'm banned for.I'M BAFFLED,CONFUSED,ALL AT SEA, BEFUDDLED, BEWILDERED, DAZED, DISCONCERTED, FLUMMOXED, FLUSTERED, MIXED UP,MUDDLED, NONPLUSSED, PERPLEXED, PERTURBED, SHOOK UP, STUMPED, TAKEN ABACK,THROWN and i'm pretty close to tears which is never good on a Friday
    For my sake please end this madness and try to find out what ghastly board member set me up.Once again let me reiterate I'M AN INNOCENT PIG
    Pighead(sponsored by thesaraus.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

maybe he read your sig, pighead other than that he is a veg. man and hates pork

DrIndy wrote:
    Och let him back in! The man is legend!

Ah Dr Indy,Happy weekend to you too,a true gentleman of boards.The man who is helpful to everyone and, in return, loved by everyone. To me, when he logs off boards.ie for another tough shift at the hospital it is not really an end. It's like a stone thrown into the water where the effects of his compassionate acts will continue to ripple for days and weeks, through the lives of those fortunate enough to have known him.
    Dr Indy my good man i don't suppose you have a cure for a broken heart.I really miss After Hours.Why has she forsaken me. :(

Look pighead in lamens terms right you have obvious upset one of the big cheeses with one of your posts, or the Smods have taken you up on your offer made in the sig. Its no good suckin up now for previous greivance's in the past.

Willem D wrote:
    Look pighead in lamens terms right you have obvious upset one of the big cheeses with one of your posts, or the Smods have taken you up on your offer made in the sig. Its no good suckin up now for previous greivance's in the past.

Sucking up?But who on earth would i be sucking up to Willem,or better still why would i be sucking up.I'm not like one of those little children thingys who suck up to mammy when they want something.
    I was on the beautiful LUAS today and there was this young mother whose four and five year old sons had her completely wrapped around their fingers. They would fight and play and scream and run around, bumping into and annoying the living ***** out of everyone. All the mother would do to control the situation was occasionally half-heartedly say, "Shhhh. Sit down, boys. Stop bothering poor Pighead. Come on. Stop fighting like that."
    The boys, of course, completely ignored her and kept tearing around as though she wasn't even there. Did she issue the cold slap of the Knuckles of Enforcement? No. Instead the four year old issued an ultimatum. Pretending to heed one of his mother's pleas, he snapped back with, "Well, then give me some Mega Meanies." Yes, indeed. The four year old child is telling his mother how it's going to be.
    "No, sweety."
    "Mommm, give me some Mega Meanies!"
    "No."
    "Mammyyyyy, please?"
    "No."
    (Jumping up and down)"Gimme some Mega Meeeaniiees!!!"
    "No."
    "Mammy, gimme!!!"
    "No."
    "Mega Mega Meanies, Mammy, gimme!!!" (Fake crying voice.)
    "OK." (Gives the kid some Mega Meanies.) The other brat whips his hand out for his share, and the mother instantly complies like a fcuking puppet. The kids immediately resume being complete fcukheads, but now they're fcukheads with candy. Great job idiot. Way to take control of the situation. Your kids have now learned that the bigger brats they are, the more you'll reward them, even when they don't hold up their end of the bargain. No doubt this argument has played out in your household many times to the same conclusion Willem. So why on earth would you equate the brats with Pighead.Have some respect man.Anyway back on topic
    I WANT MY AFTER HOURS,SEAMUS GIMME GIMME GIMME. :mad: :( :eek: :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

FREE PIGHEAD NOW!!
    This aggression will not stand, man!

I don't want freedom gram by gram, grain by grain.
    I have to break this steel chain with my teeth!
    I don't want freedom as a drug, as a medicine,
    I want it as the sun, as the earth, as the heavens!
    Step, step aside, you invader!
    I am the loud voice of this land!
    I don't need a puny spring,
    I am thirsting for oceans!

Pighead Footnote:
    This poem has also been published with the title "The Voice of Boards.ie." During the Soviet period, many Azeri poets used other geographical locations in their poems to disguise their feelings about their own boards and their own situation so that the Soviet censors would not suspect the true meaning and ban their works

Look Whitewashman,Monty - the one and only, the fnj, Trojan, and Seamus.
    C'mon give Pighead a break,or at the very least PM the poor lad and tell him what he did wrong
    At the end of the day Pighead is just a Fat, zitty nerd who hasen't had sex in the past 3 years,who looks at a Victoria's Secret catalogue and trys to play it cool by trying to FIND FLAWS. "Nahh - I never really thought Liz Hurley was all that hot." Uhhh.. Riiiiiiight Pighead. Go back and watch some more Men And Motors and try not to cry as you masturbate while staring at that fine breasted chick while reminiscing about when you lost your virginity to the second of two girlfriends you have ever had at the age of 26, and you haven't had sex since and it's been three years. Yeah, yeah. It's because you're just realllly selective. Riiiiiiight.
    Lets stop the madness and unban poor Pighead,hes no monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

:p Thats the way to get unbanned :p

Why not pm the mods yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

pighead without AH,are you on suicide watch man,how long did you get?

county wrote:
    pighead without AH,are you on suicide watch man,how long did you get?
    I dont know buddy,they wouldnt even PM me to tell me,i'm very close to tears at this stage,i know sometimes i gave off an air of grumpiness but that was more of an affectionate Grandaddy grumpiness rather than any angry old fart type of grumpiness.
    I've tried to move on,i've even tried the mustard forum which wasn't bad but in fairness it doesnt hold a candle to After Hours.
    Anyway my weekends ruined and i'm gonna have a shower now so i can cry my little eyes out and blame the water if anybody asks.
    Tell them all i miss them something fierce
    xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pighead wrote:
    I dont know buddy,they wouldnt even PM me to tell me,i'm very close to tears at this stage,i know sometimes i gave off an air of grumpiness but that was more of an affectionate Grandaddy grumpiness rather than any angry old fart type of grumpiness.
    I've tried to move on,i've even tried the mustard forum which wasn't bad but in fairness it doesnt hold a candle to After Hours.
    Anyway my weekends ruined and i'm gonna have a shower now so i can cry my little eyes out and blame the water if anybody asks.
    Tell them all i miss them something fierce
    xxxx

I demand the retirement and prompt stoning of the mod responsible.

Pighead........this is so hard to say....but....you've been like the Father I've never had...

I

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

well there goes your chance of bein Mod eh Pighead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I couldnt finish the above post due to an emotional breakdown

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Such whinge and you didn't even restrict it to this thread. Locked. Sort it out with the AH mods.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement