Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden show for Eugene!

Options
  • 05-08-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Odds slashed to 9/4 with paddy powers!

Oh yea, bring it on... eugene all the way!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

No, no please not Eugene!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

yeah i personally think either Eugene or Ant will win, the others don't stand a chance, personally i'll go for eugene, but i think it'll be Ant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

watching betfair tonight is making me wet! eugene down to 2/1! if he wins I get a grand!
    A GRAND I TELLS YA

chump wrote:
    watching betfair tonight is making me wet! eugene down to 2/1! if he wins I get a grand!
    A GRAND I TELLS YA
    he won't win though.

So who'll win?

• Advertisement

Ant

Perhaps, in which case I'll only win 80yoyo

Anyway I would not be surprised to see Eug pull it off... he has science and derek backers, he has anti-makosi backers, the housewife backers... and the large anti-craig backers!

That's a lot of backers...

I by no means am counting my money, but I'm still hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

chump wrote:
    A GRAND I TELLS YA

so the milky bars will be on you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Kinga to win, the girls got bottle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I don't particularily care who wins but I want Crag and Moloko to come 2nd and 3rd.

I want them to go as far as possible and get so near to the win that they can taste it .... only to have them kicked out on their arses met with a creshendo of boo's and projectiles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

If you stand to make such a large profit, why not lay it off and take a guaranteed profit now?

I got those odds at a bookies, if I lay off I need to pop 500-1k into my betfair account. I have that in my bank alrite, but tis alotta hassle... his odds 1.62/1 on betfair now tho... tis tempting for me to go to the hassle... altho am heading out now for day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

What odds do you bet on? How much and when?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

If eugene wins it will be the biggest disgrace ever seen on television

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

MB44 wrote:
    If eugene wins it will be the biggest disgrace ever seen on television

Why? Nice bloke, who doesnt backstab, beats all other egotistical contestants to win Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I think Eugene has a good chance of winning now. The public see him as honest and not two-faced like so many other HMs. As I watched Derek's eviction last night it struck me that if Eugene is bullied by Craig and Makosi next week he will definitely win this. The sympathy vote on top of the other attributes will be enough to win it in that house.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

he and none of them have the qualities of a true winner. hes going to be the next cameron and that was just pathetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

magnumlady wrote:
    Kinga to win, the girls got bottle!
    Someone's gotta use that as their sig!!!
    Lmao!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

all i can say is, watch the highlights show tonight, only three people came out well and craig and makosi were not on the list

as i watch at the moment the two new housemates are the only ones cleaning the house, the others are laid out in the bedroom

although anthony is interacting more with Kinga and Eugene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

I hope Eugene pulls it together!

Watching it live now and he's crying again (Only about the 3rd time but still) after choosing tea bags over letting Makosi go.....

Dereks departure has really hit him hard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Why? Nice bloke, who doesnt backstab, beats all other egotistical contestants to win Big Brother.
    In otherwords, he does absolutely nothing. Therfore he doesn't deserve to win.

Anyway, I wouldn't rely on the bookmakers' odds. Last year they had Jason at 66/1 and he came second.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I disagree, the best thing he has done is walk into the house, and it had the likes of craig wound up for weeks.

He is also making more headway in keeping a lid on kinga. than makosi is.

oh and he was upset today, not because he chose makosi over tea bags. he was worried that he might have messed up the whole task meaning that he deprived the whole group of something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i put a few quid on eugene a couple of weeks ago at 18/1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

MB44 wrote:
    he and none of them have the qualities of a true winner. hes going to be the next cameron and that was just pathetic

No way, Cameron was really b1tchy and sly. Eugene is really sweet. And Craig has said that if Eugene wins it will "destroy" him. How ironic for someone who said in his (hideous) audition tape that he took great pleasure in "destroying other people's lives". :)

Craig saying that has just increased eugenes chances of winning even more... I hope they show that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

did anyone else think the title of this thread was "Golden Shower for Eugene"?

.....nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah I thought that. Since I only watch BBBM and don't actually watch the footage anymore I was originally about to post something along the lines of 'Kingas gone too far this time!'"

Still , at least he could have said 'Thank You' afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Pigman II wrote:
    Yeah I thought that. Since I only watch BBBM and don't actually watch the footage anymore I was originally about to post something along the lines of 'Kingas gone too far this time!'"

Still , at least he could have said 'Thank You' afterwards.

I love BBBM, it's hilarious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Tiffany wrote:
    In otherwords, he does absolutely nothing. Therfore he doesn't deserve to win.

On the contary, he has some very funny anecdotes and is very knowledgeable on comedy. Its just wasted on the other vacous self absorbed contestants.

• Advertisement
Advertisement