Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd sleep with one eye open, Eugene!

Options
  • 05-08-2005 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭

Did anybody see the deathly stare Craig gave Eugene when he heard he'd beaten Derek into the final week. It's killing him that the blow in's are still there!! I ope they fcuk him out on Wednesday and Eugene wins. I like Ant, but it would crush Craig completely if he wasn't there on the final night and Ant didn't win!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Oh please no not Eugene to win. I couldn't stand it. Mind you if Craig wins I'm going to chuck the telly off a mountain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Either of the blow in's winning would upset him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

murphaph wrote:
    Did anybody see the deathly stare Craig gave Eugene when he heard he'd beaten Derek into the final week. QUOTE]

I saw it too, it was EVIL.

He is sickened at the thought of poor Eugene being there. I don't know who I want to win but I know that I don't want Craig to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Go Eugene!!! :d

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

I can't stand Craig and really like Eugene so to see Eugene win would be oh so sweet on so many different levels. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement