Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do u want to win??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i just voted about 8 or 9 times for craig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

eugene is a loser. god please dont let that idiot win! One of the wierdest people on tv...
    Go on Anthony :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I actually want Anthony to win, he's put up with soo much.... and he was the only bit of eye candy the whole time too!
    Eugene is a pain, and I know if he had been there from the start, he would have been one of the first to have been voted out, did anyone hear him go on about waiting til he's married and that he didn't have time for a g/f cause he wanted to spend his time with his radio club?? RADIO CLUB??? instead of a woman? riiigghhht....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I actually want Anthony to win, he's put up with soo much.... and he was the only bit of eye candy the whole time too!
    Eugene is a pain, and I know if he had been there from the start, he would have been one of the first to have been voted out, did anyone hear him go on about waiting til he's married and that he didn't have time for a g/f cause he wanted to spend his time with his radio club?? RADIO CLUB??? instead of a woman? riiigghhht....

In fairness that lad has defined the very boundaries of patience. I'm very surprised he didn't smack/lose his temper alot more with Craig.

I'd be happy if either he or Eugene won, but preferably Eugene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

I want my Craigy Wakey to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you should see the crazy results coming out of some of the polls on the web

Wanadoo ISP in the UK

Who's going to win Big Brother?
    Eugene 23%
    Makosi 10%
    Anthony 22%
    Craig 21%
    Kinga 23%

Digital Spy

Anthony 210 20.27%
    Craig 53 5.12%
    Eugene 488 47.10%
    Kinga 105 10.14%
    Makosi 180 17.37%

Channel 4 forum polll

Eugene 575 (53%)
    Kinga 73 (7%)
    Anthony 251 (23%
    Makosi 145 (13%)
    Craig 47 (4%)

the last AOL poll that i have seen

Who do you want to win this year's Big Brother?
    votes
    Anthony 94317 30%
    Craig 8162 3%
    Eugene 132325 43%
    Kinga 33639 11%
    Makosi 42640 13%

Total Votes: 311083

and there is one percent missing from the wanadoo poll too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

This topic has now closed as we will soon find out who is evicted and this poll will become incorrect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement