Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give it a lash jack

Options
  • 05-08-2005 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Any one who has the tape or cd of the Italia 90 album I was on about Ill pay around 20 euro for it a slong as its in good nick. I have to Listen to the team that jack built and give it a lash jack before to long or ill explode, bloddy classics and are lost forever theres no sign on ebay no sign anywhere, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. It had a cartoon picture of jack charlton on the front and the star newspaper sign. As far as i remember the tracks were.

1/give it a lash jack
    2/horaay horayy
    3/team that jack built
    4/Boys in green
    5/oh ahh paul mcgrath,
    6/bless them all
    7/que sera sera
    8/ mama mia what a beautiful team

theres more but I cant remember there was one at the end were Dermot morgan was taking the piss of the Italians

also it had a cartoon picture of jack Charlton on the front and the star newspaper sign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

Dear Jesus please let some one come forward with this semenal album.
    Kind Regards

Madfistbt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Haha.. I remember when that album came out.. Can't say I knew anybody who actually bought it though..

Advertisement