Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

=|GFH|=GunsForHire.org ***Recruitment*** BF2

Options
  • 06-08-2005 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

=|GFH|= GunsForHire.org is an International Gaming Community which was established in 2003.

Currently we have two gaming divisions. One Division is for Battlefield 2 and other is World of Warcraft.

We currently own 3 BF2 servers: 1 - 24 slot ranked server, 1 - 64 slot un-ranked server and 1 - 20 slot un-ranked server. We use Team Speak and also use ATC (Advanced Tactical Center) for weekly strat meetings we use for the members of our Battlefield 2 Division. We are currently competing in CAL's Battlefield 2 12v12 Open.

We are looking for new active members who are a minimum of 15 years of age and act mature. We also have =|GFH|=Regs, who just want to be a part of the community and don't want the responsibilities of meeting, practices, scrims and league matches. The Regs are welcome to our scrims and matches if we are short members, and are always encourages to participate in practices.

So if you are wanting to be part of a serious yet fun organization, then visit us @ http://www.gunsforhire.org and fill out an application in the Recruiter's Office and someone will get back to you asap.

Any questions? Please post and we will get back to you asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

your sig is too big and animated, thats 2 rules broken....... the sigpo gonna git ya

your spamming abilities amaze me
    http://www.gamedrome.com/forum/threadview/?st=0&obj_id=10390&dm=0#msgnew

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

mustangclint has caused an illegal operation in banning.dll

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Also have to post in the recruitment thread, not here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I dont mind clan recruiting threads ...its the "others"...../looks out to sea in a Lost way....that mind them.

Stupid looking tag tho what happened to good old [tag] ......

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i also have nothing against them, but i get the aweful smell of pyramid scheme recruitment off this.

go recruit x amount of players and you will go up a rank in the clan, now go...........shoo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

They've got a poem on their website...
    Muppets...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Keyzer wrote:
    They've got a poem on their website...
    Muppets...

seems a bit harsh mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Drapper wrote:
    seems a bit harsh mate!

Read that rubbish, man, thats scary crap...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

where is the poem mate? linky link

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Ok .. here's the reason I dont like them. If every clan was to post "We need memebers" threads it would just get filled with spam. Like this one has.

However. I dont really give a rats arse about this one. Here's the following reason, they are an American Clan, based in America with servers located in America. Yes, im sure some of us here on our hamster powered connections supported by the latest Eircom Coal Burning internet system would love to bounce our pings all the way across the atlantic to your far off servers.

So .. if you are trying to get Irish gamers, as you seem to be as you are posting on an irish board I'd tell you not to worry. I dont think irish players wish to stay up till 4 in the morning for a match on your time and have some sweet three figure ping when they can easily go closer to home.

locked for the stupidity that is..
    Have a problem with me locking this? Feel free to throw me a PM.
    Also, if anyone can find the poem on the site feel free to post it up so we may giggle .... and yes it is my time of the month

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement