Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spending money on herself!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

In_the_sea wrote:
    I hope you have good luck for bringin him to court femmy. That is a low things to do. You dont realise what stress he could be going through. Your typical vindicitive way could crush the man under pressure!! You dont realise that I dont think!

u have made me so bloodly mad now.
    u have NO idea what i ahev been through the past year.
    in fact i'll pm it to you, and then mybe i'll get an apology from u on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

Ok il tell yez what Il do:
    Il give all my wages to her...let her laught at me and me be there getting annoyed living in poverty.
    Il let her sh)g all the lads in the world using "some" of my money, and then Il leave her ridicule and laught at me behind my back. yet im giving her all the money she wants, it leaves me broke, and also she getting what she deserves because she's a woman. Im still wrong but just doing what im told yet on the bridge of insanity.

That's very fair...I guess that's life! So if I do that will all the preachers be happy?

Femmy Im not having a personal attack at you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

In_the_sea wrote:
    Femmy Im not having a personal attack at you!
    Yes you are. You're getting close to the point where I'm not going to bother with reporting it to the Parenting mods and just kick your ass out of the whole site.
    Have a bit of cop-on before I lose my patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

In the sea.....give over with the text speak will you please? Its really hard to read your posts and you sound like a 14 year old.

• Advertisement

Ok I wont air my opinions in case they stop be getting permission to air them in that case. I wont say anything else. Il be drone and not give my advice il follow the pack in case i get banned. To be honest I think getting banned is ridiculous! seriously ridiculous!!!! That's why il say no more and dont want this post replied to again! before yez ban for saying what i think, and might possibly be making some people upset because they are reading something off the interent from som1 they dont know that is offensive to them. For that I am very sorry.

well maybe if you all could type faster than typing such slow and short posts then maybe id learn..learn how to type faster and post bigger posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

So the mother of your child should only ever have enough money ever to
    feed and clothe herself and Your child and not do do anything else with her life?

Femmy you are right to take the father of your child to court.
    The attidue that are sure dont they get single parents alloance
    and isnt that enough is wrong and selfish.

Being the sole parent rearing a child 24 hours a day is hard going.
    Everyone needs a break and time out now and again.

Any one who creates a child is responsible for the child and not just
    fianically. Fiancally is the barest minium that should be done
    and it should not be done grudginly or be used to control the other parent,
    or punish or last out at them.

If you are uncomfortible with handing over money then talk to her about
    buying things for the child yourself. Buy clothes, school books, shoes ect.

Your child is your responsibilty.

If you are having personal money issues sort them out first,
    do what you need to do in your own life, and stopping looking at
    what and how the Mother of your child spends her money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

In_the_sea wrote:
    You on the boards are just "on your high horses" d**ckhe8ds with no experience of anything serious!

Poor in_the_sea. Almost 40,000 members on boards, and you are the only one who has ever had a serious problem. :(

I feel for you, really.

Must dash, i'm flying off to the maldives on a unicorn this evening.

Really Shabadu??? I never realised I was the only one. AWWWW the land of chocolate..........0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

In_the_sea wrote:
    You on the boards are just "on your high horses" d**ckhe8ds with no experience of anything serious! you can judge all u want but sur it wont get you anywhere!

Most of the people that have post here are real people, most of them parents and most of them I have meet in person and respect.

You dear have no respect for anyone as can be shown by your manner and posting style. One day you will grow up.
    Banned for a week.

Thaed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

In the sea, I have a few comments to make:-

1) It is insulting to ask the mother of your child what is she spending the maintnence money on. It's good that your paying maintenance, and if you genuinly cared about your child and genuinely didn't mind about the money, why make an issue of it.

2) 100 euros a week will cover food, clothes, upkeep of the house, etc. If your child is school going then there is uniforms, books, school bag, school trips, after school clubs, etc. 100 euros doesn't go far, but its better than nothing. I know of two women who each recieve 1600 euros per month.

3) It isn't just women who are responding to your thread and disagreeing with you, its men also.

4) Whats with the hatred of women, if your like this to a crowd of strangers online, God knows what your like to your ex-partner. Are you aware that your intense dislike of her will affect your child.

5) Why is a 1hr and 30 minute drive too difficult, once a fortnight is not very much. Your ex can't be that bad if she actually shows you the clothes she bought. Your lucky I'm not your ex, because I would outright refuse to show you what money has been spend of what, or discuss it with you.

6) If you cut down the money on your ex, I doubt she will stop access because she wishes for the child to see you. If you do cut maintenance, it will hurt your child, because it will affect the mother. Do you really want that? If you have concerns about the quality of her childcare and your child is being neglected then speak to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

In the sea you are a muppet and give single dads a bad name with the attitude you have regarding your child and your ex. Shes looking after your child, have some respect for your ex.
    200 euro is hardly anything to a single mom this days. Reading this thread made me so annoyed and i dont even have kids yet.

Fair play thaed for banning him for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Talliesin wrote:
    Welcome to the real world. It frequently sucks and it's almost always expensive.

Best. Quote. Ever.

It's now a catchphrase at chez Belle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

just read over all the posts that were posted on this topic, some very strong words ahve been used, me personally im just out of a 2 1/2 case as a man ,i came out on top full custody ext ext, all that a person should pay , is the cost of wat a kid takes, the ammount that should be made is roughly €70 per week , that changes if ur married, persoanlly from my point i dont want the money, because i work and id rather pay for it myself, but in other cases im sure there is single parents that need the money , but €70 is all for one child , given anything extra is wrong , alot of people will spend the excess on themselves, so i dont think the guy should of gettin banned 'yes he was out of line, but in a situation of this he is goin to get wound up , just like alot of other people , and i think its fair to say there is alot of women out there that will take and take till the cows come home, and also there is alot of women who need and take wat is righfully needed

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Beruthiel wrote:
    I cannot put into words what I think of a man who does not accept responsiblilty for his own flesh and blood.

The Word scum comes to mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

The Word scum comes to mind...

oh! i know one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,419 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Breaking up with your partner and leaving the custody of your child with him / her is always going to be extremely difficult and emotional, never mind the finances for both sides
    McGinty wrote:
    Are you aware that your intense dislike of her will affect your child

Totally agree this is by far the most important issue affecting your child in relation to (future) impact of the separation. Force yourself to never ever say anything negative about your partner to your child

Advertisement