Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG:1 - 9x04 - The Ties That Bind [SPOILERS]

• 06-08-2005 4:42am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sooo what did you make of this? It's nearing 5am as I post this and head to bed. Cousins should be awoken by now, so tell me what ya think...

What did you think of Stargate: SG-1 - 9x04 - The Ties That Bind? 22 votes

Excellent
    0%
    Good
    13%
    suttyIvanGerardKeating 3 votes
    Average
    40%
    NietzscheanMr EKevokmatrimOmegaRedmobangry_foxstag39Turdle 9 votes
    Poor
    22%
    StarkWintersixoymadrabNukem 5 votes
    Woeful (I don't have time to be creative this week...)
    22%
    TazzlePepe LeFritsplastic_axeis_that_soLord Oz 5 votes

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hmm, 0kB/s on bittorrent at the moment.

The name of the episode sounds like something out of the OC...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Dull.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Poor
    Average I felt. The plot was fairly standard but Vala had some fun. I still feel Mitchell isn't being used enough - Claudia and Shanks seemed to get most of the material this week. Teal'c also felt as if he was on the wayside. Basically a bit of filler.

I assume we're going to also see a new character, a civilan to interact with the SGC? Wonder if we'll know them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I thought this episode was much better than the the last 3 which is a relief.
    Gotta agree with the Bower needing to make more of an effort overall as Walter seemed to be in the episode more than him lol.

The new generial sucks big time tho and I know Hammond and Jack are are huge act to follow but couldnt they have gotten anyone else apart from Beu Bridges as the guy has never had an once of talent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Poor
    After the brilliant Battlestar Galactica this week, no way was this going to hold my attention. The plot was way too convoluted, I completely lost track of all the bartering Vala was doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

It was pretty weak, with an unoriginal plot. Not as good as the first 3 episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Good
    Stark wrote:
    After the brilliant Battlestar Galactica this week, no way was this going to hold my attention. The plot was way too convoluted, I completely lost track of all the bartering Vala was doing.
    Funny, I'm finding myself becoming completely disinterested with BSG. It all seems so distant, uneventful and just plain boring.

I quite liked ep 9x04, they all seem to gel together well and I quite like Vala's character. I was kinda worried today, when I thought she might be leaving at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Good
    I liked the ep, had some good moments in it. Then again, anything that has the OHHHHHH so fine Miss Black in panties and a cute tshirt like the one she had on in jacksons room, gets my vote

PS... yes I am easy, but she is just so damn hot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Poor
    Fairly nothing Ep really. Trickled along. Still needs direction and a good steady plot.
    5/10

nukem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Average
    I liked it, I thought it was good fun (especially the hearing in Washington). Pretty enjoyable.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Average
    vala = nyom....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I'd agree with some of the other posters. Pretty weak effort with a tedious storyline . IMO Vala is really a one trick pony - all wise cracks and flirtations.

Advertisement