Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete ALL reports on Nokia 6230i

• 06-08-2005 10:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if it is possible to delete all reports in your inbox on the Nokia 6230i? I used to be able to do this on my old 3100. Just a but of a pain in the ass having to manually delete each one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Anybody know if this is possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

It's the same with the 6021, only one by one. It's annoying. :(

WizZard wrote:
    It's the same with the 6021, only one by one. It's annoying. :(
    Wonder is it fixed in a software upgrade at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Really? You can do it on the 6230 easily ... They recoded the software from scratch or something for the 6230i ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

My 6020 that I've finally gotten rid of was the same -- it makes NO sense to remove such a handy feature after having it for so long in other generations :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭jlang

That's a major reason why I haven't gone for Nokias. I've had a Siemens S35, Sony CMD-J6 and Sharp GX-15 and they all divert the receipts so they don't end up in the inbox. Once it comes up on the screen and is acknowledged, I never want to see a report again.

jlang wrote:
    That's a major reason why I haven't gone for Nokias. I've had a Siemens S35, Sony CMD-J6 and Sharp GX-15 and they all divert the receipts so they don't end up in the inbox. Once it comes up on the screen and is acknowledged, I never want to see a report again.
    That's a major reason? :confused: My God you are easily annoyed! Bit of a silly reason to ignore one of the most user friendly phones on the market tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭jlang

Calm down. It was one of several reasons I made up partly to justify my irrational anti-Nokia bias. I'm happy with my phone, except for the Vodafone branding, but the Nokias have that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

I know there's no option to do this on the 6230i which is bad in itself, but do you really need it. On my 6230i I set the right D pad movement for the inbox, then it takes a whole of 3-4 keypresses to delete a report... I mean it might be a bit of a pain if you get 10 text messages in the space of 30 seconds. I like the way reports dont set off the message tone at all, was this on the 6230?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

"I like the way reports dont set off the message tone at all, was this on the 6230?"

Yes it is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement