Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Symphony sessions on rte

• 06-08-2005 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

according to the weekend supplement in the times today theres a new programme starting monday featuring donncha dennehy and the nso. he wrote a new piece for the programme, theyre also doing some bernstein, ravel and a few others. sounds really good, i'm glad rte have decided to make and interesting programme!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Awesome, thanks for posting, haemogoblin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭digiology

hi, I saw the first episode of that show it was amazing! I remember there was a black guy on piano and conducting I think it was Ravel(?)
    If anyone knows where to get the music they played during that show please please please tell me!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

I saw it as well, 'twas bloody brilliant! I haven't a clue where you'd find the music, sorry. I decided it was a programme I was going to follow, and watch every episode. The following Monday I went to the cinema and missed it, along with Rip Off Republic, the other programme which I had decided to watch regularly. :p

Advertisement