Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP interfacing with the Xbox360

Options
  • 06-08-2005 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

PSP-Vault wrote:
    misterDNA of the PSP-Vault forums was kind enough to share with us images of the PSP interfacing with the Xbox360 dashboard (he apparently got his hands on a dev kit). He says you are able to play both MP3s and fullscreen images directly from the PSP.

Not sure if it's fake or not but, looks cool anyway.

source

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

pretty sure its not fake, heard this alot

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I'm sure it's not fake - was at a 360 Live demo at E3.

But big fecking deal, so bloody what, etc. It's just acts like a storage device, just like any Ipod, MP3 player, digital camera etc will on the 360.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

monument wrote:
    I'm sure it's not fake - was at a 360 Live demo at E3.

But big fecking deal, so bloody what, etc. It's just acts like a storage device, just like any Ipod, MP3 player, digital camera etc will on the 360.

I was about to say the same thing, big deal...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think that if there is likely to be any functionality link (i.e. gaming) at all, it will be with the DS and 360, with Rare being the likely candidates to pursue such a link. Saying that, I'd be very surprised if anything other than that does happen (but there have been rumours of DS-360 linkage, and it sure wouldn't be to play mp3s...)

Until the above happens, I add my name to the 'so what?' pile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

I must say that would be pretty ****ing good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement