Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

aye drapper.
    *nods*
    get on xfire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fuiseog

IrishTLR wrote:
    Suggest that you create your own tread and not trying to take over this one from the OP

And if I had done that I would have been pointed to this one (seeing as we have quite a lot of common ground) and knowingly told not to be duplicating threads, by the overworked tut-tut brigade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Fuiseog wrote:
    And if I had done that I would have been pointed to this one (seeing as we have quite a lot of common ground) and knowingly told not to be duplicating threads, by the overworked tut-tut brigade.

Dude, Fuzzy called for you, its available, and price is fine, what more help do you need? they will do the LOS when they come out for the instal.

btw the tu-tut brigade do a great job maintaining this site!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

sorry lads.i cheaked all the providers and leap maybe the only one but it is to expensive.is FuzzyLogic from irishwan or is xfire a company sorry.

sorry lads.i cheaked all the providers and leap maybe the only one but it is to expensive.is FuzzyLogic from irishwan or is xfire a company sorry.

ask them to waiver the connection fee, its worth a try, thier rates are the same as most other providers imo!

you might have a long wait as most wireless BB providers will not go into a catchment with a low population and a service already there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fuiseog

Drapper wrote:
    Dude, Fuzzy called for you, its available, and price is fine, what more help do you need? they will do the LOS when they come out for the instal.

So he rang an unnamed service provider about a place I don't live and they told him they might be able to do something.... you're right! What am I waiting for!?!
    Drapper wrote:
    btw the tu-tut brigade do a great job maintaining this site!

Well sir, I appreciate all the time an effort you obviously put into it. Just as a hint, maybe you could do a little less maintaining on threads where you aren't in a position to add to the information requested - otherwise we just spend the days clocking up worthless posts.

Fuiseog wrote:
    So he rang an unnamed service provider about a place I don't live and they told him they might be able to do something.... you're right! What am I waiting for!?!

Well sir, I appreciate all the time an effort you obviously put into it. Just as a hint, maybe you could do a little less maintaining on threads where you aren't in a position to add to the information requested - otherwise we just spend the days clocking up worthless posts.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

sorry hope this does not pis* you off but is what FuzzyLogic said
    *nods*get on xfire
    about irishwan

sorry hope this does not pis* you off but is what FuzzyLogic said about irishwan

xfire is a chat programme. nothing to do with Irishwan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

sorry hope this does not pis* you off but is what FuzzyLogic said about irishwan

xfire has nothing to do with your problem. It's just a messaging client like AOL or MSN but works with games. You can send and receive messages while still in game.

Safe to ignore any info about xfire.

Irishwan might be worth looking into, though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement