Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie vs Rey - Ladder match - SummerSlam

• 06-08-2005 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just in that the WWE are setting up a match with Eddie and Rey as a Ladder match at SummerSlam.

Looks like they will be hanging the rights for the kid over the ring, who ever gets to them first will win and take Dominick home. Is this another lose for Eddie again, on another PPV?

This is been said will end the fued with the two, plus they want Eddie in a program with Batista.

News is from the Triple X team!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

Eddie vs. Batista? Jesus that'll be crap. Poor Dave.

Anyway, am I the only one who initially thought they hang the kid off the roof, and Rey and Eddie would try to grab him? God knows I'd watch that, but I'm frankly sick of the pair of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Eddie vs. Batista? Jesus that'll be crap. Poor Dave.

let me guess. Eddie Guerrero deserves to be fired too. Batista is amateur in comparison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Reckon Eddie needs a break ... but I will say Rey Mysterio bores the piss out of me. Never found him remotely interesting once the novelty of the west coast pop wore off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I can't believe this rubbish fued is still going on! :eek: Is it going on 6 months now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The fued might be rubish but theese two should be able to put a good ladder match together

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    let me guess. Eddie Guerrero deserves to be fired too. Batista is amateur in comparison

I have no earthly desire to see yet another Eddie Guerrero push. Maybe he'll do what he did at One Night Stand and have a huff. Eddie's not exactly the best person to be in a match against when he's losing.

PERSONALLY, I'd put Batista against Christian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

agreed. Christian deserves a push and has done for many years

OT: RAW spoiler (if you could call it a spoiler)
    good to see Eugene get booed last night

While the Rey Mysterio/Eddie Guerrero custody saga might come off as a run-of-the-mill soap opera storyline to the many WWE viewers, to one person, the pain and anguish expressed by the performers is all too real.

According to PWTorch.com, young Dominick is currently suffering from emotional distress related to the angle. While he's obviously heavily briefed as to its fiction, sources indicate that between witnessing his father cry, Eddie Guerrero portray a heartless villain and thousands of live fans sell the angle as legitimate, it would be impossible for someone in Dominick's position not to experience some sort of trauma.

The custody battle, which is the latest development in an ongoing feud between Guerrero and Mysterio, will lead to another match between the two at Summerslam. The backstage reaction to the on-air performances has been overwhelmingly positive, a reaction that goes hand-in-hand with the fact that the segments continue to draw very well for WWE SmackDown.

Rey Mysterio - Bad Parent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

this is a terrible fued

It's Eddie Guerrero, what did you expect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TimmyTurner

Eddie's an excellent wrestler - but this storyline is just getting lamer and lamer by the second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

Cactus Col wrote:
    Reckon Eddie needs a break ... but I will say Rey Mysterio bores the piss out of me. Never found him remotely interesting once the novelty of the west coast pop wore off.

...And with the current crackdown on cruisers you're never likely to see what he's capable of.(Unless of course you get some old tapes).

Advertisement