Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

DirectX 9 Problem

• 06-08-2005 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi I was wondering could anyone help me out here, Im trying to uninstall Directx 9 cos I cant play older online games because of it, like worms 2 and so on. I downloaded the Directx 9 uninstaller and that only works if you have win xp disk with Direct x 8.1 installed on it, I have the xp disk with service pack 2 on it which has that directx 9c built in to it. So if anyone could help me out at all it be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

if its just worms 2 that you are having a problem with try this site

http://spadger.uk.ro

else you will probably have to borrow someone else's original xp cd(no sp) and use that with the patch.

Advertisement