Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The WE HATE CRAIG thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Pigman II wrote:
    You could always steel your resolve in the knowledge that it'd actually be spawn-of-satan-dickhead-bashing not gay-bashing.
    Agreed. He's an embarrasment to mankind, never mind the gay community. 'spawn-of-satan-dickhead-bashing' it is then. The twerp is the rank outsider to win now at 50/1 on betfair. Please God the odds are accurate and he'll go on Wednesday. It'll fcukin kill him that Kinga and Eugene are left with him booted out on his arse the first real time the public have had a chance to vote on him. Fcuking [email]w@nker....arrr[/email]ghhh he makes my blood boil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

he is indeed a twisted individual, i do however think when he does come out he'll have some serious metal problems when he realises he's the most hated man in Britain!

I can't wait to see his face on Wed night, he's all happy now cos he thinks he actually has a chance of winning, he thinks he'll be there on Fri night with the rest of the gang, ha ha, little does he know.

Please god let him go, if he isn't voted out then i don't have any faith in the general voting public.

If it's not him to go though, it'll definitely be Makosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You sort of feel a teeeny eeny bit sorry for him knowing when he goes out he'll be boo'd mercilessly and will just end up in tears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Is it always 4 in the last day?

Hopefully there'll be a double eviction on wednesday!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The fact that he actually thinks he's going to win it..... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

murphaph wrote:
    Talking about Craig with a colleague and we both agree that although wholeheartedly opposed to gay-bashing, we'd make an exception for this indescribably awful individual. The crowd should be issued with large sticks on Wednesday night :D
    Well, last night on the highlights Kinga said "you're very like Kemal" because of "coming-out" and he went mental, bitching to anthony that he's never come-out, goin on about how hes not gay......So, if he says he's not gay, then its not gay-bashing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think it'd be gas if Craig literally wasn't gay and that BB have cleverly editing the whole thing to imply that he is.

I think that'd be enough to send him to the nuthouse.

(Tbh tho I reckon he's not 'coming out' purely because he believes that the public will keep him in there as long as he still has one more 'trump card' to play.)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Pigman II wrote:
    I think it'd be gas if Craig literally wasn't gay and that BB have cleverly editing the whole thing to imply that he is.

I think that'd be enough to send him to the nuthouse.

(Tbh tho I reckon he's not 'coming out' purely because he believes that the public will keep him in there as long as he still has one more 'trump card' to play.)

he's coming out all right, hes coming out on wednesday.....of that house!

I know he's 50/1 but I have a sneaky suspicion that Craig won't be next out!

If it was a normal 'who do you want out' vote then Craig would definetly be walking but since it's now changed to a popularity contest I could see either Eugene or Kinga being next to go as most people don't seem to care strongly enough one way or the other about them.

Probably not, but I hope I'm right tho. I'd love to see Craig and Eugune being the final two and bitchtits there falling at the final hurdle.

Pigman II wrote:
    You could always steel your resolve in the knowledge that it'd actually be spawn-of-satan-dickhead-bashing not gay-bashing.
    Agreed. He's an embarrasment to mankind, never mind the gay community. 'spawn-of-satan-dickhead-bashing' it is then. The twerp is the rank outsider to win now at 50/1 on betfair. Please God the odds are accurate and he'll go on Wednesday. It'll fcukin kill him that Kinga and Eugene are left with him booted out on his arse the first real time the public have had a chance to vote on him. Fcuking [email]w@nker....arrr[/email]ghhh he makes my blood boil.

• Advertisement

Was watching the live feed at lunchtime. Craig thinks the Bahamas are near Hawaii! :rolleyes: but then proceeded to tell Makosi that the Seychelles were the nicest islands. With that 'knowledge' of geography I'd keep my island opinions to myself my boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

He makes me sick
    How could his family n friends not know he's gay?!
    He's even worse than bunny boiler Michelle from BB5
    If anyone has a plane and feels like flying over the BB house while craig is tanning his boobs and dumping a gallon of manure over him, I fully support you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i have a feeling he will manage to stay in on wednesday as they way channel 4 are doin the voting, with voting to win and not kick out,people will not be voting for kinga or makosi either.That and kingas phoneline wont work in ireland.

i really hope the chubby fcuk goes with his wankin over anthony and basic bein a prick.i wish i was at the eviction night i would bring a bag of eggs.I am actually extremely looking forward to his mental breakdown upon leaving.

I am actually extremely looking forward to his mental breakdown upon leaving.[/QUOTE]

So am I!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You sort of feel a teeeny eeny bit sorry for him knowing when he goes out he'll be boo'd mercilessly and will just end up in tears.

I don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

You know he's gonna cry during his interview with davina! Im not looking forward to that!

One word...MUTE...but then we'll have to look at his ugly face...hmmmm thats an episode I wont be watching!

One word...MUTE...but then we'll have to look at his ugly face...hmmmm thats an episode I wont be watching!
    Are you crazy Icemaker? that'll be the most satisfying moment of BB05. Hopefully Anthony and Eugene will 'come out' together and get it together on the living room couch, all on the live feed they play behind Craig as he's being interviewed by Davina. <Craig dives at the plasma screen, screaming "Anfnee, nooooooooo......." before his head passes through the monitor's membrane into 230V of pure electricity, sparks, smoke, twitching lifeless Craig and all> That would make my fcukin day that would.

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

i got 9/2 odds for anyone that bets against him not trying to take antnee kickin and screamin outta the housee with him for "protection"

"i refuse to go out ther to those vultures,i refuse"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Is craig the one with the weird teeth? He doesn't seem gay...
    Sorry I dont watch it much!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Is craig the one with the weird teeth? He doesn't seem gay...
    Sorry I dont watch it much!

No thats Eugene you're thinking of.

200x300_bb6_craig.jpg
    Thats craig.

grimloch wrote:
    200x300_bb6_craig.jpg
    Oooh! That photo just screams "I'm a hard bastard, end of!"

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

I hate his blackheads!!! All over his cheeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

What about his pic on http://www.punchaceleb.com/hit/craig :D

(sorry if that's been posted before!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Leave him alone :( He just sensitive and insecure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Insensitive and a pain in the ass you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

oh good god that twisted little c**ting motherf***er hes such an annoying fool. hes sick! last week or whenever it was, anthony confronted him about the night craig was going crazy when anthony was drunk, and anthony told him all what makosi said. craig was all " that twisted sick bitch!", "how dare she come between us". ARGH and then last night, hes all "oh god, i love makosi i really do" shut up craig. go home. no-one cares for you.

Advertisement