Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother Forum

Options
  • 06-08-2005 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

I can't get in and i definately was not banned from there, is it invite only or does it even exist :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

It exists, doesn't require an invite. Prognosis: you were banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The public voted. You got evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

i definately was not banned from there
    Incorrect, you definitely were, go to the diary room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Well i don't think i was ever in the BB forum, so i doubt i could have got banned, if i am banned can i get unbanned?

Do you guys not keep ban logs or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You have been in the forum a few times, maybe banned for post 33 here.

Send a PM to the mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well i don't think i was ever in the BB forum, so i doubt i could have got banned, if i am banned can i get unbanned?

Do you guys not keep ban logs or something?
    From now on I'm going to ban people that start these types of threads on Feedback if they haven't even pmd the relevant mod/s.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yup, 1 month ban from feedback for people who post "am I banned?" or "why am I banned?" and havent contacted the mod. Good idea Gordon!

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement