Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV not showing full picture

Options
  • 06-08-2005 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hullo,

I have a Philips 32", about 4years old. I also have ntl digital. Now, I'm not get the full picture. For example, on Sky News I can't see the text at the bottom of the screen and on discovery I can only see half of the discovery logo at the top of the picture. Do ya reckong its the tv or the signal coming in?

Cheers for you time,

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

its your screen setting, id recon its in subtitle zoom.
    there should be a button on the remote that looks like a tv with arrows and that will change the screen settings for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

Thanks for the advice but it's not that. I have it set on widescreen and even when it's set at 4:3 the bottom is still cut off. Cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

You may have the tv set to widescreen but have you setup the NTL box to feed it a widescreen signal?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

Your an absolute gent. Thicko me!

Advertisement