Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned User?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Is this apart from the abusive pm's you have been getting or is this another unrelated incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I think it may be the same user.

Both user names have "priate" references.

Yarr!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

pm the Admins about it if he /she is been abusive

Just keep reporting there aint much I suppose u can do its probably someon taking the mick.

Gilgamesh wrote:
    pm the Admins about it if he /she is been abusive
    I did do that, seemingly the user has been banned for it, and has set up a new account to harass me.

• Advertisement

Is there a way that cloud can ban that persons IP address or something or maybe could change your to something anonymous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Charming. Banned for simplicity's sake. I'd appreciate it if you'd forward on the new PM to DeV and ecksor again as they may feel like banning the IP or something (I don't have the details of the first account).

For reference, no I don't intend banning people based on screenshots. This guy appears to have logged on for just long enough to send his PM.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We do what we can about abuse online but frankly if someone wants to send you nasty email/pm's there's not a lot you can do about it beyond getting very legal on their asses. Some people are just born ars*holes.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

why not put the person on your ignore list

Now where's the fun in that :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement