Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lion tattoo done today

Options
  • 06-08-2005 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Here.....

Apparently rather sore to get done, but I reckon it is because he is skinny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

the shadings nicely done.

whered you get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Greg at The Vibe in Mullingar. He used to tattoo at Celestial Ring in St Stephens Green - he is American, I think from Wisconsin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Cool, nice one, it's the same yet different :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

:) Yep, all brown/black with no white ink. I also think the head shape is better than the pic we took in, not such a high forehead.
    At the end of the day (!!) it is a lion, and not a copy of someone elses tattoo.I suppose what I originally meant to say was that it was the *pose* that we liked...... :)
    All in all he is pleased, but said that it hurt much more than he anticipated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

dragona wrote:
    All in all he is pleased, but said that it hurt much more than he anticipated.

Chest and ribs are supposed to be quite sensitive alright, it is all relative though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement