Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIN - Only

Options
  • 06-08-2005 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Superb song possibly best i heard this year.

Videos kinda cool too.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

and if you go here you can remix it using the master files. and then upload them on myspace. For a big vote type thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

and if you go here you can remix it using the master files. and then upload them on myspace. For a big vote type thing

cool got me some nice wallpapers from there,thanks for link.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

cool thats just like muse did with butterfly's and hurricanes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

is it just me or do the DVD singles disappoint?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That song rocks so much. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Great tune alright, not my favourite on the album by a longshot but and good one none the less. Good video too.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Ilac

The video is clever. I got hours of amusement out of one of thoses pin art toys when I was a child...

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silenoz

What? It's a terrible song. NIN? Sounds like Moby...
    After all the amazing songs and albums how could Trent put his name to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

i cant decide if the video is worse than the song, they're both terrible

couldnt agree more

The new album is terrible, not just the songs themselves but the production sounds cack too i reckon, moulder tried to make NIN sound more like a live band.
    I was looking forward too it after listening to the still disk on the live album, horribly dissapointed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

no, you are mistaken. Its a brilliant album. As for the production, well its always subjective but from a technical point of view and not an artistic point of view, it is spot on. It always is with NIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

its a terrible album. for the most part, it sounds like something the killers/scissors sisters would do.
    its average at best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 WweHardyV2

"Only" is a fantastic song, but the album isn't very good.NIN have the potentail to do better heavier things!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Road_Kill

Ah the video is so great... the song's alright..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

WweHardyV2 wrote:
    "Only" is a fantastic song, but the album isn't very good.NIN have the potentail to do better heavier things!!

I don't think Trent has ever wanted to be 'heavy' to be honest, at least not in a loud sense. I think With Teeth is a good album though I can see why some people aren't happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

wow. loads of anti-love for nin in the house tonight. surprising, as i thought the album was absolutely fantastic. granted, i'd like to hear an industrial album from the "god of industrial"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

granted, i'd like to hear an industrial album from the "god of industrial"

You mean Throbbing Gristle of course? ;)

Personally I liked where Trent was going with that Still CD. With Teeth is good but it seems a little hollow compared to Still and The Fragile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

NIN rule and are still producing great stuff!!

Advertisement