Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bank for car loan?

Options
  • 06-08-2005 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to borrow about €19K. Any advice on which bank to apply to? According to the latest (Clubmans) best buy Tesco are cheapest but so far I see AIB are cheapest.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭boardsee

Credit union any good for that amount?
    lot of money to be borrowing for a car isnt it. Is it a new A4 your planning on getting out of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

boardsee wrote:
    Is it a new A4 your planning on getting out of interest.

2002 A4 Tdi. If you know where I can get a new one for that price please post back.

Well, you might have been putting the 10/12grand from your current car plus the 20 your borrowing,,, and i thought you might have some cash aswel. Didnt think you`d be borrowing the full remaining whack.

Sorry.... didn't mean to sound so sarcastic... I was joking.

http://www.cruiseirl.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22625

Sure theres a fine 2002 one for E20000 roughly

• Advertisement

boardsee wrote:
    http://www.cruiseirl.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22625

Sure theres a fine 2002 one for E20000 roughly

Thats uncleared. Add at least E6K on VRT. You could pick up a standard A4 for about £9 - £10K which will be around €20K once cleared.

Advertisement