Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfclaw Gaming Keyboard

Options
  • 06-08-2005 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Take a look here.
    Looks good to me, slightly large. It would be nice if the left hand side could be disconnected from the main keyboard. I can see this working for most gamers. What do ye think?

Edit: The WASD keys seem to be too high on the keyboard. Depending on the size, I can see myself resting my rist on the MHN buttons.

'The Wolfclaw Gaming keyboard is now for sale in Europe for EUR79.99 (ex shipping)'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

kool but... o god! it's nasty looking! but id get used, while id be never be happy eith it under my hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

You're a bit stuck if you prefer the arrow keys though eh?
    "Wolfclaw Gaming Keyboard, because blaming your mouse got old a long time ago!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Very weird... better to go with the unmarked keyboard for an 'experience'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i like it. Everything is where it should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

TimAy wrote:
    i like it. Everything is where it should be.
    true, but not worth 80eur

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i prefer the zboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

Loobz wrote:
    Edit: The WASD keys seem to be too high on the keyboard. Depending on the size, I can see myself resting my rist on the MHN buttons.

yeah that's true, it looks like you'd have to have you hand pretty flat over the keys to get the heel of your hand to rest where it should, and that would make hiting the number keys awkward, or at least it looks so from the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

yeah that's true, it looks like you'd have to have you hand pretty flat over the keys to get the heel of your hand to rest where it should, and that would make hiting the number keys awkward, or at least it looks so from the pic

Hopefully its just the pic, I would hope that if the keyboard is designed for gamers, this issue would have been taken into consideration. Its a bit expensive also. I would like to see a review of it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

No one thinks about us left handed gamers :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Rabies wrote:
    I do, but I dont design keyboards unfortunately. Hope that makes you feel better. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Rabies wrote:
    all left handed gamers i no just use their keyboard/mouse as if they were right handed (just easier that way)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    all left handed gamers i no just use their keyboard/mouse as if they were right handed (just easier that way)
    sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there is just no chance i'm using that thing.

1. it's horrible looking.
    2. it looks to take up more space than a regular keyboard (size is very important)
    3. 80 euros for a keyboard :O i wouldn't even pay that for a mouse and i think a mouse is a much more essential tool to have perfect than a keyboard.

it maybe would be ok if you chopped off the circle bit, but then why go modifying a 80 euro keyboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Meh, far to big and almost silly looking. Just gotten used to my Zboard which is actually pretty good, so I'll hang on to it for a while.
    Unless they release a decent keyboard with red LED's instead of tacky-colour-scheme-ruining blue ones.

Advertisement