Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

where can i get tapes converted

• 06-08-2005 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I have some old, older, and older still tapes from old video cameras. in fact one is over 40 yrs old. I have not a chance of ever being able to convert these to dvd myself so I am wondering if anyone can lead me in the right dirction to get it done professionally. I live in Cork so if there is anyone there it would be great..cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I would be willing to do it for you, but you'd have to get them to me in London. I'm cheap ;)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

If you get a dvd recorder you could do it yourself. Just have to hook the two up together.

But if you're looking for a dvd with menus and that there's a place in Leixlip beside the AIB bank. Can't remember the name of it.

Advertisement