Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 * pizza/ Dominos

• 06-08-2005 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Do they accept credit card details over the phone for payment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭samo

Domino's do dont know about 4 *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

Thanks, Dominos it is then.
    have a nice nite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Probably no use now but they both take credit cards over the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

You could have just called and asked? Sheesh Lazy or whaaa'?

Domi ****ing knows....They are savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah, the crap all over 4 Star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The only prob I have with Dominos is that sometimes the staff are really really rude!! We use the drumcondra one btw....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I have my suspicions that Dominos in Galway gave me a short, vicious bout of food poisoning recently. Shame really, they're so damn tasty otherwise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah Drumcondra is my local one too and the staff can be really bad at times. The pizza's have always been great though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah thats true - I always tip the driver but I suppose the counter staff don't get that many tips!! Ah I feel bad for slagging them off now!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Up north here, you can order your pizza over the internet (dominos.co.uk). You choose whether you want to pay cash when it arrives, or pay by credit card. Not sure if this works down south though.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Just checked there, you can select your closest store and look at their menu, but there's a message - "This store does not take orders online" or something like that.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

Dominos do accept cardit cards, but if you are ordering over the phone, you have to at least ordered once before and payed with cash before they will allow you to pay with a credit card.

Dominos is the best pizza imho. All made fresh, no reheats, their is excellect stock rotation, so you'll never get a bad batch of anything.

(i work in dominos haha)

- idgeitman

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Man,if you're in drumcondra,go round the corner to Mizzoni's...by far the best pizzzas around!

I had Mizzoni's tonight actually (haha the wagon wheel is great!). One thing i gotta say its more cheap and cheerful, where on the other hand dominos is quality but expensive ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Double Decadence for dinner tonight. Yummy. Mushrooms and olives on top. Those things last me a week coz they're so filling. It's buy one get one free on all pizzas at ym local branch (UK). I live in a smallish place and they always have good offers on. We got a bunch of vouchers from them late last year and had pizza every week. So much weight gained....

LadyLotts wrote:
    So much weight gained....

Try working in dominos lol. All the pizza you can imagine, every time your in work lol. And aswell free coke to make it worse ;)

Advertisement