Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe kid on a stingray

Options
  • 06-08-2005 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Its doing the film festival circut since the start of the year.Its basically the history of bmx in a simular vain to dogtown and z boys.Its getting released on dvd only for sale and rent.Cant wait to see it.
    Here is the quicktime trailer for it: http://www.joekidonastingray.com/jktrailer_qt.html :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

This is the kind of thing I'd rent if any of the video stores nearby had it - but the indy one that was nearby closed down, and despite the second store still open being indy it acts like a Blockbuster clone, same stock as Xtravision (who are Blockbuster).

Although I saw Dogtown and Z-Boys on one of the free-to-air satellite channels eventually (I think it was ExtremeTV, would make sense really...) this won't be on TV for 2-3 years.

Been probably 7 years since I even had a BMX bike, longer since I did anything actually BMX with one though

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

So get out and ride...The film is comming out on dvd shortly so keep searching for it on dvd shop sites it should turn up soon.If I find out the release date Ill let u know!!

Advertisement