Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

7" dvd screen

Options
  • 07-08-2005 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

hi guys i asked this question before but didnot get much reply.

it was my birthday today and i got money and wish to buy one of the following

alpine iva-d310
    pioneer avic x1

does anyone know where to get one cheap but i would like a brand new one.i checked out ebay and theres not many people selling these items

hope someone can help
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

guys anyone got any ideas of where i can look for a cheap one.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Christ that's a helluva birthday present.

I'd go with the pioneer. But I don't know where to get one cheap.

Also, I assume you have a good sound system already because there is absolutely no point in having a DVD player in your car if you do not have the sound first.

Money on making a car an enjoyable ride should be spent like this imho:

1. Repairs/mainenance (no good if your afraid something's going to go wrong - you just can't relax)
    2. Alloys (just changes your whole opinion of the car and you take pride in it)
    3. Sound System (head unit, speakers and sub - elevates your car from car to second living room)
    4. Interior (like getting a new sofa and lovely ornaments for said living room)
    5. Exterior (like telling everyone else that your living room is noticably more comfy and you think theirs are all crap)
    6. DVD player (like getting a lovely TV for your living room that you can't even ****ing watch - but everyone else will love it)

Tell me you have everything else done and are now just being silly with your wads of birthday money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

alright guys am getting the latest iva-d310r.foronly 1300 inc fitting and got quoted in ireland between 2000-3600.now thats what i called rip off ireland.

Advertisement