Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

my dad got a merc!

Options
  • 07-08-2005 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

my dad got a new silver Mercedes c270 today, fully loaded (except sat nav)!...............yoink!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I bet it is nice and shiny :)

What was his previous car, did he part ex it and what options did he get on the new merc? And last but not least, how much did it set him back?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Are people still buying new cars in August or is it a company car? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its offical - your dad is middle-aged! (if he was'nt already! :D )

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

bazz26 wrote:
    Are people still buying new cars in August or is it a company car? :confused:
    Why wouldnt you?
    A new car is a new car :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

But only for 5 months in this case :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

testicle wrote:

not that it makes a monkeys of a difference except to price anyway. same car.

anyway anyone who buys a loaded c270 probably doesnt care about money to much anyway within reason as merc extras are way overpriced and u basically lose ur shirt on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yep, my dad is in that stage at the moment. It's almost a Code-blue alert.

I'll keep you posted when he gets his toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

testicle wrote:
    Car stops being new as soon as you drive it though :p

I consider every car I buy to be a "new" car to me though and none of them have been anywhere near new!

Advertisement