Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TiG server review

Options
  • 07-08-2005 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

10/10. Wait, I put in an extra 0 where it shouldn't have been...

So i'm now banned for abusing the Fairy? For telling him to go back to sleep when I was telling an admin what was going on and I get the response of "wha?"

Congratulations on stopping intentional TKing:rolleyes:

Congratulations on stopping people hogging squads as lonewolves:rolleyes:

Congratulations on stopping people lying infront of vehicles and getting intentionally TKed:rolleyes:

All of the above noted to you, but it was ignored.

Well congratulations on running a super server.

I've seen people getting kicked for some stupid things but that's gotta be the most retarded one so far.

I put a strong recommendation if you want a decent teamwork game don't bother going on that server.

Though PM me if you want a list of good servers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Dude you don't know what the **** your on about, the TiG server by far is the best set of ranked servers out there, just cause you got kicked and banned doesn't mean its a crap server it just means you did something wrong, now ive had plenty experiences of people jumping in front of vehicles and various other stupid acts, and ive been kicked from the server a couple of times but thats not the servers fault its the dumbasses that populate it sometimes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

If you have a problem with any of the TiG Servers in the way they are run or managed take it to the server support or even the complaints forums on the tig site.

Also, if you think you can do a better job I give you my full support in spending several grand setting up servers and getting them hosted etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Note the thread title - it's my review of the server.

r00t fair enough, but I did something wrong by trying to point out to the admin people who were carrying on this way? Don't think so.

Winters - I feel no need to post on your forums. When I play a server if it leaves a bad taste in my mouth I just don't go back.

But when we get our own server if you want to give your full support there fair enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Discussion of issues with clans belongs on the clans website.

kdjac

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement