Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me?

Options
  • 07-08-2005 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

i was wondering could any skilled photoshopper clear these two pics up for me?As i am useless at stuff like this.

Your help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    forks.jpg
    picture4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

sorry buddy

But removing the blur (which is what I assume you mean) is impossible, Its not like CSI. It would require adding information that is not there (i.e. completely redrawing the image), and that is asking alot of people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

He's right, I tells ya.
    The only could be done here is a little sharpening, but then what you gain in one area, you loose in another.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

That is you will lose colour definition and gradiants essentially making the picture look like a very grainy TV image.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I give up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I think those images are about as good as they're going to get.
    The CCD noise has destroyed them.
    There are tweaks and filters you can use to lessen the noise, but then you're taking away real detail aswell... the whole thing ends up looking like a blury oil painting.
    You might get minor gains, but it'll never be as good as if you'd used a proper camera in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

My shot.. Bare in mind I spent about 10 mins on the first one, and 1 on the second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Thanks anyway.i knew it would be a bit of a long shot

yeah, because it's such low quality. sotty about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Well they were taken with a camera phone because i didn't have anything else,and i wasn't gonna miss a pic of a car being carried by forklift and a crane.

Thanks anyway.

alright cool. well if u ever need help pm me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement